Speechiness
3%
Valence
9%
Popularity
Loudness
-18.679 dB

Summary

"Thread Of Nostalgy" by aiyamazaki was released on September 25, 2020. With this song being about 5 minutes long, at 4:33, "Thread Of Nostalgy" by aiyamazaki is fairly a long song compared to the average song length. This song does not have an "Explicit" tag, making it safe for all ages. There is only one song in イントロダクション オブ 和製ハウス Vol.10, so we believe that "Thread Of Nostalgy" is a single. Based on our statistics, Thread Of Nostalgy's popularity is unknown right now. In our opinion, the overall tone is not very danceable and projects negative sounds, such as being sad, depressed, or angry.

Thread Of Nostalgy BPM

The tempo marking of Thread Of Nostalgy by aiyamazaki is Allegro (fast, quick, and bright), since this song has a tempo of 150 BPM. With that information, we can conclude that the song has a fast tempo. This song can go great with jogging or cycling. The time signature for this track is 4/4.

Thread Of Nostalgy Key

F♯ Major is the music key of this track. This also means that this song has a camelot key of 2B. So, the perfect camelot match for 2B would be either 2B or 3A. While, 3B can give you a low energy boost. For moderate energy boost, you would use 11B and a high energy boost can either be 4B or 9B. Though, if you want a low energy drop, you should looking for songs with either a camelot key of 2A or 1B will give you a low energy drop, 5B would be a moderate one, and 12B or 7B would be a high energy drop. Lastly, 11A allows you to change the mood.

Recommendations

TrackArtistKeyEnergyCamelotBPM
Close Your Eyes To Black Noise by BGVVClose Your Eyes To Black NoiseBGVVD♭ Major03B170 BPM
The Bells of Acheron by Daemonia NympheThe Bells of AcheronDaemonia NympheD Minor37A67 BPM
Archipelago by Little SymphonyArchipelagoLittle SymphonyF♯ Minor111A74 BPM
Elegy by Kevin BonfireElegyKevin BonfireC Major108B71 BPM
Digi Light Off by Madd Scientist NorthDigi Light OffMadd Scientist NorthE♭ Minor12A146 BPM
Campane a vento by Bagno ArmonicoCampane a ventoBagno ArmonicoD Major110B73 BPM
Dazwischen 7 - Original by Kollektiv TurmstrasseDazwischen 7 - OriginalKollektiv TurmstrasseD♭ Major53B113 BPM
Dripping Tap I (Vol I) by Counting SheepDripping Tap I (Vol I)Counting SheepG Major29B55 BPM
SAZANAMI by MeiteiSAZANAMIMeiteiD♭ Major53B93 BPM
Oleva by Mika VainioOlevaMika VainioC Minor05A146 BPM
ISRC
This song does not have an ISRC.
Label
L-M Records/RCA Records

Section: 0.7545726299285889

End: 0.7582695484161377