4. Pa la costa Audio Features
Audio information that is featured on 4. Pa la costa by Septeto Okay Cuba.
La Habana no muere - Septeto Okay Cuba Album Songs
The chart below features all of the songs that are in the same album as 4. Pa la costa alongside with each of the song's music key and BPM. 4. Pa la costa is released under the album called La Habana no muere, which was created by Septeto Okay Cuba. La Habana no muere consists of 11 songs within the album and 4. Pa la costa is track #4 out of 11.
4. Pa la costa by Septeto Okay Cuba BPM
4. Pa la costa by Septeto Okay Cuba has a tempo of 115 BPM. Since this track has a BPM of 115, the tempo markings of this song would be Moderato (at a moderate speed). Based on the tempo, this track could possibly be a great song to play while you are walking. Overall, we believe that this 115 BPM song has a moderate tempo.
Need to find another song with a matching tempo to 4. Pa la costa? Well, take a look at other 115 BPM songs in our song charts!
4. Pa la costa by Septeto Okay Cuba Key
The key of 4. Pa la costa by Septeto Okay Cuba is A Minor. In other words, for DJs who are harmonically matchings songs, the Camelot key for this track is 8A. So, the perfect camelot match for 8A would be either 8A or 7B. While, a low energy boost can consist of either 8B or 9A. For moderate energy boost, you would use 5A and a high energy boost can either be 10A or 3A. However, if you are looking for a low energy drop, finding a song with a camelot key of 7A would be a great choice. Where 11A would give you a moderate drop, and 6A or 1A would be a high energy drop. Lastly, 11B allows you to change the mood.
Like the key of this song? Listen to other popular songs with the A Minor key today!
4. Pa la costa by Septeto Okay Cuba Song Information
As of now, this track is currently not as popular as other songs out there. 4. Pa la costa doesn't provide as much energy as other songs but, this track can still be danceable to some people. "4. Pa la costa" by Septeto Okay Cuba is considered a an old track, since it was released 117 years ago (1905). The label that this song is under is Colibri.
Page load time: 0.010982275009155273 sec
An error has occurred! We could not play this song at this time.